This morning I’m trying to find some different ideas for writing. In the distant past when I was blogging daily I would try to keep a list of things that I would think of throughout the day that were potential points of interest for blog posts.
In this day and age such a list should be super easy to make and keep, but for some reason I keep forgetting to actually write things down as I think about them. So… I’m doing some brainstorming this morning to put some things on my list of “potential blog post topics.”
A little tip for you. If you use “the Google ecosystem” they have a great app called “Google Keep.” I use it to keep little notes that I would have written on sticky notes in the past. It’s really quite brilliant. Google Keep is where I’ll be keeping my brainstorming list.
Note: At least a few of these are coming to me as a reaction to some story/blog post that I’m reading in my Feedly subscription list. My areas of interest aren’t too many, but within those areas of interest I am exposed to a lot of fascinating things, at least I’m fascinated by them.
- What do you want to do/be when you grow up?
- Image compression. The huge image vs the tiny image.
- The selfie state of the world. Why pride is killing the human race.
- Adapting lenses to the Sony a6300. Everything old is new again.
- What it would look like if I was to blog like it was my job.
- Why I think content marketers should care less about SEO and just make great content.
- How to create, upload and post a video using the things you have.
- List posts. Best kind of content ever? Or worst kind of content ever?
- Using filters on the camera lens vs “doing everything” in post production.
- The Sony a6300 a review from a human. Video/Photo
- If the airplane you were on was going down. You have 5 minutes. What would you do in those 5 minutes? (This thought was brought about because of the EgyptAir Airbus going down in the Mediterranean. I mean no disrespect and am incredibly saddened by the loss of life.)
- My 5 favorite Google Chrome Extensions.
- Why you should brainstorm every single day.
- WordPress/blogging stuff.
- What’s up with snap chat?
And now I have list of ideas.
Of course just because it is on the list doesn’t mean I’ll actually write about it, but tomorrow morning when I sit down to write I’ll at least have some things to consider writing about.