Sticking with the program.
There is pressure at times to quit doing something. The reasons may vary.
- We can be too busy.
- Or want things to be different.
- Or maybe it’s just hard to stick to the program.
- Or maybe the results aren’t there.
Today I’m thinking about two things in particular that I sort of wish I didn’t have to do. At least not today.
I do however need to do both of those things. – So I will.
Because finishing something, even though you don’t feel like it is an important life lesson. There are things that we just have to finish.
- Relationships [not sure they are ever “finished”]
- Blog Posts [because I said I would]
- Washing Dishes
- Doing Laundry
At any rate.
Shifting gears. Let’s talk a bit about photography.
Shooting the Stars
I made an image the other week. [It’s the one at the top of this post.] I kind of like it.
The reason I like it though has little to do with its technical quality.